This terminal is located at 101 State Route 68, Midland, Pa., 15059, along the northern
bank of the Ohio River near milepost 40.4.
The site covers approximately
92 acres of land, approximately half of which is located
in the State of Ohio.
The site uses 28 covered storage and processing
buildings and extensive outside
asphalt and concrete storage pads for storing
bulk and packaged materials.
The East Liverpool Terminal opened in 1963 and is S. H. Bell Company's largest warehousing facility.
It is a U.S. Customs bonded warehouse and operates as a storage, transfer, and warehousing facility capable of processing, crushing, screening, and packaging of materials.
This terminal has the capability to handle bulk and packaged products such as:
- Frac Sand, Proppants
- Ferro Alloys
- Pig Iron, Silicon Carbide, Silicon Metal, Fluorspar, Magnesite
- Primary Metals (zinc, aluminum, lead, tin, copper, and nickel)
- Specialty Alloys
- Refractory products
- Scrap Metal
- Steel (pipe, billets, bars, coils, slabs)
Receiving and shipping of materials
through three modes of transportation:
- River Barge: This terminal has three loading and unloading river docks equipped with two cranes and one hydraulic backhoe.
- Truck: This terminal uses six van/container docks with no restrictions on flatbed capability.
- Railroad: This terminal uses a 30-car siding for handling hopper-cars, boxcars, gondolas, and flatcars with a Norfolk Southern connection.
The East Liverpool terminal operates a Material
Drying System capable of drying
materials in accordance with
customer moisture requirements.
The daily operations of
the terminal are managed by:
V.P. of Operations, Rusty Davis
Terminal Manager, Gary Smith
Office Manager, Doris Thayer
2217 Michigan Ave.
East Liverpool, Ohio 43920
• Phone: 1-330-385-5083
• FAX: 1-330-385-8120
• Operations e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
sales information contact:
Adam Bell, Sales & Marketing Manager
Stacy Seltzer, Pittsburgh-Based Account Manager
Jill Tillman, Manager Sales Administration
For rate information contact
the Pittsburgh Administrative
• Phone: 1-412-963-9910
• Fax: 1-412-963-1206