East Liverpool Terminal
This terminal is located at 101 state Route 68, Midland, PA, 15059, along the northern bank of the Ohio River near milepost 40.4. The site covers approximately 92 acres of land, approximately half of which is located in the State of Ohio. The site uses 28 covered storage and processing buildings and extensive outside asphalt and concrete storage pads for storing bulk and packaged materials.
This terminal has the capability to handle bulk and packaged products such as:
- Ferro Alloys
- Frac Sand, Proppants
- Pig Iron
- Silicon Carbide
- Silicon Metal
- Primary Metals (zinc, aluminum, lead, tin, copper and nickel)
- Specialty Alloys
- Refractory products
- Scrap Metal
- Steel (pipe, billets, bars, coils, slabs)
Receiving and Shipping
Receiving and shipping of materials are accomplished through three modes of transportation:
- River Barge: This terminal has three loading and unloading river docks equipped with two cranes and one hydraulic backhoe.
- Truck: This terminal uses six van/container docks with no restrictions on flatbed capability.
- Railroad: This terminal uses a 30-car siding for handling hopper-cars, boxcars, gondolas and flatcars with a Norfolk Southern connection.Service railroad: Norfolk Southern
Siding Marker: RD18
East Liverpool, Ohio 43290
East Liverpool has the following processing capabilities:
Material Drying System
The East Liverpool terminal operates a Material Drying System capable of drying materials in accordance with customer moisture requirements.
The daily operations of the terminal are managed by:
Office Manager – Doris Thayer
S. H. Bell Co. East Liverpool Office Entrance
2217 Michigan Ave.
East Liverpool, OH 43920
S. H. Bell Co. East Liverpool Truck Entrance
101 State Route 68
Midland, PA 15059
Shipping information: email@example.com
For rate information contact the Sales Department at the Pittsburgh Administrative office:
Jill Tillman – Manager Sales Administration
Stacy Seltzer – Pittsburgh-Based Account Manager
Adam Bell – Vice President of Sales & Marketing